LLC EYE VISTA HOTEL SERVICE and its affiates (further as the Operator) are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- visit Hotel Izmailovo Vega 4* website located at http://hotelizmailovo-vega.ru, which includes all subdomains, present and future,
- use the mobile and desktop applications that the Operator makes available from time to time,
- use the any other services offered by the Operator in Hotel Izmailovo Vega.
We want you to know what information we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store, so we invite you to take a moment to read through our privacy practices and to contact us if you have any questions.
What Types Of Personal Information Does the OperatorCollect?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with the Operatoror's affiliated company. Examples of personal information we collect include your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, information about your internet connection or equipment you use to access the internet, and payment information. This information may be collected when you visit our site, download or purchase our products, contact us, or participate in an online survey or sweepstakes. the Operator will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide you with a relevant product or service, or for fraud prevention purposes.
We collect Personal Information (such as registration and account information) from our customers and users of the Operator's products and services for our own purposes, such as to provide and administer our services. We’re the data controller in respect of this information.
The personal information we collect also allows us to keep you posted on Wibana's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with the Operator, you may not opt out of receiving these communications. We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, managing your entry in contests and sweepstakes, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
We also process Personal Information on behalf of our customers as their data processor, such as content generated, requested or published via our services in accordance with the instructions our customers give us through our services (including, for example, the information our customers monitor or collect from social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, VK, OK, Facebook and other Social Media through our services) (“Customer Content”). Our customers control how their Customer Content is collected and used by them. In legal terms this means that our customers are the data controller of their Customer Content. Accordingly, we only use Customer Content to provide our services to our customers in accordance with the lawful instructions they give us through our services.
Customer Content we process for our customers
The Operator provides hotel booking services.
Registration and Account Information We receive or collect
When you first register for a the Operator account, and when you use our services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
- your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
- the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
- a unique the Operator user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
- other optional information as part of your account profile
- your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
- other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, surveys, in-person meetings, etc.)
- your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through our services, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information
- user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
- images or other files that you may publish via our services
- information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our services
- information relating to an individual’s real time location
the Operator also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” below). For example, each time you visit the Operatorwebsite or otherwise use our services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
How we use the collected data
the Operator uses the collected data for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you login to your account
- to enable us to operate our services and provide them to you
- to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps)
- to analyze the Website or the other services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and services
- to contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- to share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of our services to prospective advertisers and partners to keep you informed about our services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- to sell or market the Operator products and services to you
- to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of our services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- to keep our services safe and secure.
We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to our services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of our services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use our services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
When we may share Personal Information
- when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of our services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or our services generally);
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Wibana;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Cookies and Related Technologies
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), cookie information, referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. the Operatormay use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we may use a "click-through URL" linked to content on the the Operator's website. These URLs assist us in determining interest in particular topics and measuring the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Disclosure to Third Parties
From time to time, the Operator may make certain personal information available to our partners in order to provide products and services, or that help the Operator market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by the Operator to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
the Operator shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may not use it for any purpose other than listed above or as otherwise required by law.
It may be necessary for the Operator to disclose your personal information as a result of law, legal process, litigation, or requests from public and governmental authorities. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection and Retention of Personal Information
the Operatortakes the security of your personal information very seriously. the Operator protects your personal information both during transit and storage using industry-standard encryption and limits access to your information as appropriate.
When you use some the Operator's products, services, or applications or post on a the Operatorforum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances.
Third-Party Sites and Services
the Operatorwebsites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Third-Party Vendors and Partners
In addition, the Operator uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. These vendors have been selected for their high standards of both physical and technological security, including ISO and SSAE16 certifications.
When payments are processed via credit card, the Operator uses third-party vendors that are PCI-DSS Compliant. At no point does the Operator has access to your credit card information.
You can contact us to obtain a copy of the Personal Information held about you by us. This may be subject to a fee not exceeding any prescribed fee permitted by applicable law. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information may need to be retained by the Operator for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
You should be aware that the Operator acts as a conduit between our users and the various Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps. In several instances, the content published via the Operator will not be in EYE VISTA HOTEL SERVICE’s custody or control, and any content that has been shared by you through any Supported Platform or Third-Party Apps via our services may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the Supported Platforms and/or the Third-Party Apps.
Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to the Operator's employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
EYE VISTA HOTEL SERVICE, Izmailovskoye Highway, 71-3V, office 402 105613, Moscow Russia Tel: +7 495 737-7950